University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2021: Going by the latest update, the University of Hyderabad is all set to hold the UoH Entrance Exam 2021 for admission to various courses offered by it from 3rd Sept 2021. The entrance exam is going to be held as a screening test for all applicants who wish to join any undergraduate and postgraduate level courses offered by the varsity. With exam date announced, the varsity is expected to close application and registration process by 3rd August via official website i.e. uohyd.ac.in. Candidates who plan to join Hyderabad University can also click on the direct link given below, which will take them to the application page of the official website:
UoH Entrance Exam 2021 – Key Dates
The Hyderbad University Entrance exam is scheduled to be held in Sept 2021 for various courses. As per the official notice, the entrance exam will begin on 3rd September and continue for 2 days i.e. until 5th September 2021. In line with the announcement of exam dates, the varsity has also extended the application timelines for UoH Entrance Exam 2021. Now, candidates or applications will be able to register for the university-level entrance exam until 3rd August 2021. Currently, the application process for Hyderabad University Entrance Exam 2021 is underway via the official website i.e. uohyd.ac.in. As per the official notice, "There are 2,328 seats being offered for admissions to 116 courses. This includes 17 integrated courses, 46 post-graduate courses, 10 master of technology (MTech) and 43 Ph.D. programmes."
How to register for UoH Entrance Exam 2021?
With the current pandemic situation still quite a major threat, the university has decided to make the complete application process an online affair for the students. Applicants who want to register themselves for the Hyderabad Unversity Entrance Exam can complete their registration process by following the step-by-step guide provided below:
- Step 1: Log onto the official website uohyd.ac.in.
- Step 2: Locate link for 'Admission Notification 2021' and Click on It
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with details about entrance exam
- Step 4: Click on Link which says 'Online Application Form (Click Here)'.
- Step 5: Read the complete instructions and click on ‘Start New Application’ Button
- Step 6: Fill the application form by providing necessary personal and academic details
- Step 7: Verify and submit the form on the website