The West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination (WBBSE) will conduct the Madhyamik examination from March 12 and will continue till March 21, 2018.
This is the first board examination for the students of West Bengal. The total marks of the Madhyamik examination are 700.
The date sheets for West Bengal Madhyamik exams 2018 are available on the official websites of the board i.e. wbbse.org
The examination will start from 12:00 noon and will continue till 03:00 pm. Students must enter to the classroom by 11:30 am and question papers will be distributed from 11:45 am.
Students must carry their Admit card, Registration Card on the examination hall.
• 12th March, 2018 (Monday): First Language (Bengali, English, Guajarati, Morden Tibetan, Nepali, Oriya, Gurumukhi, Tamil, Telugu and Santali).
• 13th March 2018 (Tuesday): Second language (English if English is not 1st language, Bengali or Nepali if English is 1st language).
• 14th March, 2018 (Wednesday): Geography.
• 16th March, 2018 (Friday): History.
• 17th March, 2018 (Saturday): Physical Science.
• 19th March, 2018 (Monday): Mathematics.
• 20th March, 2018 (Tuesday): Life Science.
• 21st March, 2018 (Wednesday): All Additional Papers / Optional subjects.
The dates of both Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Examinations (Uchho Madhyamik) 2018 were already announced in June by the Board's president Professor Dr Kalyanmoy Ganguly.