5011 ASC Bn (MT), Jalandhar has invited candidates to apply for posts of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Motor Driver. The eligible candidates for the posts can apply through prescribed format before 21 days from the publication of the advertisement. (23 August 2014)
- Last Date of receipt of Application Form: 21 days from the publication of advertisement, i.e. 23 August 2014
- Date of Examination: 01 September 2014
Details of Post
- Low Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver(OG): 08 Post
Total No. of Posts: 09 Posts
- Low Division Clerk (LDC):
The candidates should be 12th Class passed from a recognized Board or University. The candidates must have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English on computer or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG):
The candidates should have a Matriculation degree and must possess a civil driving license of driving heavy vehicles with 02 years’ experience of driving such vehicles.
- Low Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Grade Pay- Rs. 1900) Plus allowances
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG): Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Grade Pay- Rs. 1900) Plus allowances
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the posts is between 18- 27 years.
- The relaxation in upper age-limit for SC, OBC & Ex-servicemen candidates is 5, 3 & 3 years, respectively.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format by writing the details on a plane paper according to the Performa given in the advertisement.
- Hand written application forms should be enclosed in an envelope with two affixed and three additional attested photographs, Educational, Cast, Character and Bonafide certificates along with Driving License, experience certificate, three Self-addressed envelopes of Rs. 25/- affixed stamps and typing qualification certificates from recognized institute /Board duly attested should reach to “ Commanding Officer, 5011 ASC Bn (MT), PIN 905011, C/o 56 APO before 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
All the candidates have to go through physical, written, practical test and interview and those passing in each of the tests would be considered for final selection. Those Candidates, who would be chosen by the authority after reviewing applications, would be able to receive a call letter for test/ interview. Selected candidates would get appointed only after verification of their certificates and their character and antecedents.