The 527 Army Service Corps Battalion, C/o 99 APO Ministry of Defence, invites applications from the eligible citizens of Indian, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/ specifications to fill up the following posts of Industrial Mazdoor Group ‘C’ mentioned below. The selected candidates will be on probation for two years. And the Place of work for the candidate is Composite Platoons of 527 Army Service Corps Battalion. The principal task of the Ministry of Defence is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the organisations, establishments etc. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in Employment News.
Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Industrial Mazdoor: 01 (One). [01 - SC].
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) Must be Pysically Fit and capable of performing Strenuous Duties.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidates should be between 18 Years to 30 Years as on closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted as per the Prescribed Proforma along with copies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate in trade (if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable), discharge certificate (in case of ex- serviceman) etc. duly attested by Gazetted Officer and self – addressed envelope affixing Rs. 25/- postage stamp.
- Two recent passport size colored photo (attested by Gazetted Officer), one should affix on the application form and another for the acknowledgemnt card.
- The application should be addressed to “Officer Commanding ‘C’ Compant (Supply), 527 Army Service Corps Battalion, Pin – 905 527 C/o 99 APO” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through Registered Post only. Other mode will not be accepted.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test / Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ followed by Interviews, which will be conducted by the administration for the particular post.
- The Written Test will be held at Kalimpong (West Bengal).