Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Jammu and Kashmir invited applicants for the post of Subject Specific Teacher for English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Urdu/Hindi. Selected candidates will be appointed as per the requirement at the 110 High Schools upgraded under RMSA located in various districts of the state. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 April 2017.
Candidates applying for the posts of Subject Specific Teacher should have completed Master’s Degree in relevant Subject with Minimum 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognised institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and Academic merit.
Eligible candidates can apply online in the prescribed format through the official web portal on or before the 10 April 2017.
- Subject Specific Teacher (English) -110 Posts
- Subject Specific Teacher (Mathematics)-110 Posts
- Subject Specific Teacher (Science)- 110 Posts
- Subject Specific Teacher (Social Studies) -110 Posts
- Subject Specific Teacher (Urdu/Hindi) -11 Posts
Last Date of Application: 10 April 2017
Notification Details: Edu/RMSA/Adm/24791-824/2017