A & N, Administration Notified Recruitment to the post of Mukhya Sevika (Supervisor) 2014
Directorate of Social Welfare, A & N, Administration, Port Blair, invited applications from eligible General and OBC candidates Domicile of Andaman & Nicobar Islands for recruitment to the post of Mukhya Sevika (Supervisor) for Females Only.
Directorate of Social Welfare, A & N, Administration, Port Blair, invited applications from eligible General and OBC candidates Domicile of Andaman & Nicobar Islands for recruitment to the post of Mukhya Sevika (Supervisor) for Females Only. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 June 2014. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea, and are a Union Territory of India.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 9 June 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Posts: Mukhya Sevika (Supervisor)
• Total No. of Posts: 10 posts
Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800
• For Direct Recruitment: A female graduate preferably in Home Science, Child Development or Nutrition.
• For department candidates: Anganwadi Worker or Bal Sevika, who is presently working in the Department of Social Welfare under ICDS Project in A & N Islands, should have completed either 11 months Bal Sevika Training with 8 years work experience as Anganwadi Worker or Bal Sevika or both or 10 years work experience as Anganwadi Worker.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 38 years as on the closing date for Receipt of Names from Employment Exchange/closing date of the receipt of Applications.
• The upper age limit is Relaxable for Government Servants up to 5 years and for Balsevika and Anganwadi Workers to the extent of the period served as Balsevika and or Anganwadi Workers, subject to a maximum of 15 years and up to the age of 45 years in terms of GOT, Ministry of Human Resources Development.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of the certificates/testimonials in respect of educational qualifications proof of age, local certificates/ST/OBC, employment card, experience etc. should be submitted to the Directorate of Social Welfare, Goalghar, Port Blair before 9 June 2014.
• The departmental candidates including Bal Sevika and Anganwadi Worker have to apply through the Child Development Project Officer of the concerned projects of their controlling officer.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.