Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in CancerJobs Notification: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory Assistant and other posts.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:ACTREC/Advt-70/2018
Date for walk-in-interview:
- Junior Research Fellow-30-10-2018
- Project Scientist/Studentship is Bioinformatics/traineeship in Bioinformatics-29-10-2018
- Kitchen Assistant-25-10-2018
- Lab Technician-23-10-2018
- Research Nurse-22-10-2018
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Scientist/Studentship is Bioinformatics/traineeship in Bioinformatics
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Research Nurse
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Assistant Job
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent in Life Sciences or related fields with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Laboratory Assistant: 12 standards passed.
How to Apply for the ACTREC Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Assistant Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in with the applications along with other necessary documents to Board Room, 3rd Floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC on 30-10-2018.