In today`s era, A lot of people prepare for competitive exams like SSC CGL and CHSL exams. Everybody needs a secure and a peaceful career. Also, they need to grow after getting enrolled in SSC CGL and CHSL exams. If we think of the internal growth, then it will take enough time. So, candidates start studying further and find alternative career path by themselves. Here, we will analyse how pursuing MBA after joining these services leads to fruitful career path.
There are various fields in MBA like finance, HR, Marketing, International business, Information Technology, Rural Management, IT, Operation Management, etc. You can choose the field as per your interest or your graduation domain. MBA degree will not only increase your educational skills but also your thinking ability.
When you join through SSC CGL, you must be graduate. You will have the option of pursuing higher studies. If you choose MBA, it will offer various benefits in your service. Like, your delivering power, decision making ability, crisis managing skills, positive attitude, etc. will make you an extraordinary person among your team. Your ideas will be reflected differently.
In case, you join government service through SSC CHSL, you can opt for 5-year MBA programme directly and you will see a great change after 5 years in your educational and professional skills.
Plus points of MBA after SSC CGL/CHSL
Let us see some major areas of benefit after pursuing MBA during SSC CGL and CHSL
1. Salary perks: The candidate`s increments and perks will be affected in a positive way after getting a higher degree while doing the job. The person can use knowledge gained during MBA to clear incremental exams which increases your level in both monetary and promotion benefits
2. Usage of paid study leaves: As per the rules and regulations, the employee will be given some paid leaves specialized for study. You can manage your regular study part in working days and weekends. You can utilize these paid leaves for semester exams. They are also limited. So, use them in a planned way.
3. Knowledge booster: If you choose Finance field in MBA, it will help you out in accounts related posts. You will start doing work in planned way. Profit and non – profit goals will be crystal clear to you. If you are on post of Income tax officer, you will be able to take all the banking, accounts and finance and other organizational decisions on your own.
4. Increases job security: MBA degree with your current skills will become an advantage for you. Among your team mates, only you will be the one who carries extra abilities from then onwards. This will increase respect factor, seniority level, managerial roles and responsibilities. Now, your extra qualification will become a powerful differentiator among all.
5. Scope of completing education: Once you will be done with your PG in MBA, you can further go for higher education like PHD. There is no age bar to study. This way you can pursue all educational degrees to complete your study.
6. Huge possibility to get into other government organizations: There are many public enterprises that require managers and MBA is must condition. Then, you can simply apply for them as per your interest and gain many other skills. You can also give other government job exam like steel plants, NDDB, public sector banks, power cooperation, solar parks which requires MBA in Finance, MBA in HR, etc.
7. Chance of becoming an entrepreneur: MBA program will make you optimistic perceptive. You can use such skills in establishing your personal business which will help you in long run even after your retirement. You will now become a multi-tasking and hence, your efficiency will keep on increasing day by day.
Overall, we can see MBA degree is a power booster in your service. You will be benefitted in many ways like education, promotion, increments, efficiency, and maintenance of a proper work-life balance. So, use the free time of your service and apply in a resourceful way.
All the best!
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018 Exam: Preparation Tips and Strategy
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018: Job Profile, Pay Scale and Promotion Policy
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC Combined Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018: Exam Date, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria