Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited application for recruitment to 300 posts of Security Agent and Customer Agent. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the interview on 13 July 2015.
Date of walk-in interview: 13 July 2015
Details of Post
1. Customer Agent: 80 posts
2. Sr. Customer Agent: 20 posts
3. Security Agent: 200 posts
1. Customer Agent: Rs.13,800/- p.m.
2. Sr. Customer Agent: Rs.17,250/- p.m
3. Security Agent: Rs. 13,800/- per month
1. Customer Agent: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
2. Sr. Customer Agent: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
3. Security Agent: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can walk-in for the Interview on 13 July 2015 at AKSIP School, Near Motor Market, Sector-45, Burail, Chandigarh - 160 047 (for Customer & Sr. Customer Agent posts) and Tansit Flats, Near Water Tank, Air India Housing Colony Play Ground, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110 057 (for Security Agent posts).
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 for 04 Project Assistant and Other Posts
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 for 14 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts
DRDP Moga Recruitment 2019 for 19 MIS, Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February