AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar invited applications for 04 Senior Research Fellow and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 20 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 20 January 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 post
- Data Entry Operator– 01 post
- Field Assistant– 01 post
- Field Attendant– 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar SRF & Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Data Entry Operator– Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board with minimum 50% marks. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Field Assistant– High School or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Essential Experience: Five years’ experience in community heath related field from a Government institution or recognized institute. Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. Shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years’ experience respectively.
- Field Attendant– High School or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 Years
- Data Entry Operator– 25 Years
- Field Assistant– 28 Years
- 4. Field Attendant– 25 Years
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar SRF & Other Jobs:
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 20 January 2017. The candidates need to bring in completely filled in application form on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in or from the link given below along with other necessary documents. The venue of interview is Mrs Dharitri Swain, Assistant Professor, Department of College of Nursing, AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar (Principal Investigator), Odisha‐751019.