AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invited applications for the post of 48 Junior Resident Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before 26 April 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 26 April 2019
- Walk-in-Interview: 30 April 2019 at 09:30 AM
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details
Junior Resident - 48 Posts
- Burns And Plastic Surgery -2 Posts
- Community Medicine -1 Post
- Emergency Medicine -23 Posts
- Nephrology -1 Post
- Neurology -1 Post
- Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre) -2 Posts
- Paediatrics (Casualty) -1 Post
- Psychiatry – 5 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre) -1 Post
- Radiotherapy -1 Post
- Rheumatology -1 Post
- Surgery (Trauma Centre) -9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts
MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2019
Candidates can be downloaded from the AIIMS website www.aiims.edu, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiimsexams.org. The offline application form can also be obtained from Academic Section from 10:00AM to 04.00 PM on all working days and from 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon on Saturday. Duly filled in application form should reach to AIIMS Delhi latest by 26 April 2019 (Friday) by 12:00 NOON.