All India Institute of Medical Sciences invited applications for the Post of Senior Resident/Junior Resident. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format by 19 December 2014.
Last date of Application: 19 December 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Senior Resident- 187 Posts
- Junior Resident- 274 Posts
- Senior Resident- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600 + NPA
- Junior Resident- (Non Academic, Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA
- Senior Resident:
- A graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- A postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by last date of application submission (i.e.19th December, 2014) and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by last date of application form submission.
- Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of senior residency will not considered.
- Junior Resident:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 years before as on the last date of application form submission.
- Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Junior residency will not eligible.
- Senior Resident- 33 Years
- Junior Resident: 30 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary document to: The Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh, Virbadra Marg, Pashulok, Rishikesh-249203 Uttarakhand.