All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invited applications for recruitment of 23 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 15 March 2014.
AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 16 January 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 15 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Physicist: 01 Post
- Child Psychologist: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade II (Sister Grade II): 1326 Posts
- Public Health Nurse: 01 Post
- Vocation Counselor: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech therapist: 01 Post
- Storekeeper: 27 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 04 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
- Assistant Stores Officers: 06 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade I: 11 Posts
- Librarian Grade III: 04 Posts
- Medical Record Officer: 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (A/C & R): 04 Posts
- Sr. Pharmacist: 03 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
- Radio-therapy Technician Grade II: 02 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 1418 Posts
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 30 years for post no. 1, 4, 9, 13, 14 & 15.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 35 years for post no. 2, 3, 5, 8, 21 & 22.
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 40 years for post no. 6, 12 & 17.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years for post no. 7, 10, 16, 18, 19, 20 & 23.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years for post no. 11.
- Blood Transfusion Officer: A recognised Medical Qualification with 5 years experience in blood bank work after registration as a Medical Graduate and must be registered with a State Medical Council.
- Medical Physicist: MSc in Medical Physics or equivalent OR Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Radiological Medical Physics.
- Child Psychologist: MA with specialized training or PhD in psychology or any other equivalent qualification.
- Clinical Psychologist: Master Degree in psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subject with a diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology OR PhD degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Registrar: Graduate with 7 years experience of administration in a supervisory capacity or as a teacher in a University or Teaching Institution including conduct of examination and admission and assignment of teaching programmes for under graduate and post graduate etc.
- Yoga Instructor: Graduation and Diploma in yoga with 10 years experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
- Staff Nurse Grade II (Sister Grade II): Matriculation or its equivalent with Certificate in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male Nurse and should be a registered 'A' grade Nurse and midwife with a state Nursing Council or equivalent Qualification for male Nurses.
- Public Health Nurse: BSc Nursing OR Senior nursing & midwifery Certificate; and Diploma in public health nursing.
- Vocation Counselor: Master degree in psychology or Education or its equivalent qualifications and Post graduate degree or diploma in Vocational guidance and training with 5 years teaching experience in the field of rehabilitation of the orthophodically handicapped in a recognised Institution.
- Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech therapist: BSc Degree in Speech and Hearing.
- Storekeeper: Master Degree in Economics or commerce or statistics or Post-graduate Degree / Diploma in Material Management.
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Degree with 5 years experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent posts; and working knowledge of Govt. rules & regulations.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level: OR Diploma / Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English & vice verse or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. offices, Including Govt. of India Under takings/Autonomous Bodies.
- Assistant Stores Officers: Master Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with 3 years experience in handling store preferably medical stores in Govt. Public or private sector OR Bachelor Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with Post graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management or equivalent.
- Pharmacist Grade I: Degree in Pharmacy.
- Librarian Grade III: BSc Degree or equivalent and Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Library Science.
- Medical Record Officer: Bachelor degree, preferably in science and should have undergone one – year course for Medical Record Officer from a recognised Institution; and 2 years experience in organising and maintenance of medical records in a hospital or medical institute of standing.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Polytechnic/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised Polytechnic/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (A/C & R): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a specialised course in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning from a recognised polytechnic/Institute.
- Sr. Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy with 3 years experience in manufacturing, testing, storage or distribution of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
- Assistant Security Officer: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Radio-therapy Technician Grade II: 12th with Science Subjects or equivalent and Diploma in Radiology or Radiotherapy Techniques with 1 year experience as Radiographer or Radiotherapy Technician.
General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees through Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of AIIMS, Rishikesh, payable at Rishikesh.
Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply on line through website: http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/ before 15 March 2014.
No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.