ARMY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (AIMT) Job Notification: Army Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) has invited applications for the Non Teaching Staff Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 May 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 23 May 2019
Army Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT) Vacancy Details
- Office Superintendant (JCO Clk in case of Army)
- Computer Lab Attendant (Group D)
- Messenger (MTS) (Group D)
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Job
- Office Superintendant: Medically fit preferably Cat Shape-1.
- LDC: Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (In case of Defense personnel).
- Computer Lab Attendant (Group D): 10+2/Diploma in computer. Knowledge of maintaining computer peripherals.
- Messenger (MTS) (Group D): Min 3 yrs experience as messenger with reputed Institute. (Drivers preferred)
- Office Superintendant: 55 yrs
- Lower Division Clerk: 53 yrs
- Computer Lab Attendant: 53 yrs
- Messenger (MTS): 53 yrs
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their application through online mode only. The online window will be active till 23 May 2019.