Air India Cabin Crew Posts Job 2018
Air India Job Notification: Air India invited applications for the post of Cabin Crew. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 02 May 2018
Air India Vacancy Details
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Cabin Crew Job
- For Experienced Cabin Crew: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University.
- For Trainee Cabin Crew: Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
- For Experienced Cabin Crew: Between 18 and 35 Years
- For Trainee Cabin Crew: Between 18 and 27 Years
Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
Selection Procedure for Cabin Crew Posts Job
- For Experienced Cabin Crew: Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check at the Test Centre in the morning and those who are declared eligible on the Medical Parameters would be require to appear for a Written Test to be held tentatively on 06th May, 2018. The time and venue of exam centre will be intimated in due course.
- For Trainee Cabin Crew Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by Personality Assessment Round(PAR) at the venue as decided by Air India Limited. PAR shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same will be required to appear for a Written Test.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the Air India Cabin Crew Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Air India at http://www.airindia.in on or before 02 May 2018.