All India Council for Technical Education Notified Recruitment for 37 Various Posts
All India Council for Technical Education invited application for recruitment to the various 37 Posts.
All India Council for Technical Education invited application for recruitment to the various 37 Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 April 2013. The AICTE was constituted in 1945 as an advisory body in all matters relating to technical education. AICTE is responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education and management education system in India.
• Opening date for Application Forms : 6 April 2013
• Closing date for Application Forms : 22 April 2013
Details of Post
• Asst Director: 13 Posts
• Asst Legal Adviser: 1 Post
• Chief Administrative Officers: 1 Post
• System Analyst/Programmer: 1 Post
• Senior Accounts Officers: 1 Post
• Accounts Officers: 3 Posts
• Private Secretary: 1 Post
• Accountant/Office Supt-cum Accountant: 4 Posts
• Computer System Assistant: 2 Posts
• Personal Assistant: 2 Posts
• Assistant: 1 Post
• Upper Division Clerk: 7 Posts
The candidate should have master’s degree in any of the subjects of Science or Mathematics or Computer Application or Management including Behavioral Science, Commerce and Business Economics or Economics or Pharmacy or Engineering and Technology or Architecture and Town Planning from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Post number 1, 2 and 3 - Pay band - 3 Rs 15600/- Rs 39100/- + Grade pay Rs 6600/-
For Post number 4 and 5- Pay band - 2 Rs 9300/- Rs 34800/- + Grade pay Rs 5400/-
For Post number 6 and 7- Pay band - 2 Rs 9300/- Rs 34800/- + Grade pay Rs 4600/-
For Post number 8,9,10 and 11- Pay band - 2 Rs 9300/- Rs 34800/- + Grade pay Rs 4200/-
For Post number 12 - Pay band - 1 Rs 5200/- Rs 20200/- + Grade pay Rs 2400/-
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to apply
• Willing candidates can download the application format from the official website of AICTE www.aicteindia.org.
• Application form neatly typed on A4 Sheet, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport size photograph and attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Director (Administration), All India Council for Technical Education, 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi - 110001, by post on or before 22 April 2013.