Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Jobs Notification: Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) invited applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Programme Manager, Deputy Librarian and Assistant Librarian. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 October 2018.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:No.AUD/01/2018/Acad.Ser./(i)
- Last Date of Application: 18 October 2018
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Vacancy Details
- Professor – 02 Posts
- Associate Professor – 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 12 Posts
- Programme Manager – 02 Posts
- Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Other Posts Job
- Professor:An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work of high quality
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines. A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks.
- Assistant Professor:Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject froman Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and NET.
- Deputy Librarian:A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC.
- Assistant Librarian: A Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or anequivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.
How to Apply for the Ambedkar University Delhi Faculty and Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to http://aud.ac.in/careerataud on or before 18 October 2018.