Andaman & Nicobar State Sports Council, Port Blair invited applications for the posts of Accountant and other posts are purely on Contractual Basis for the period of 01 (one) year. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach 07 November 2016 up to 04:00 PM.
Last Date of Application: 07 November 2016
Andaman & Nicobar State Sports Council Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Computer Assistant/ Clerk – 01 Post
- DRM – 04 Posts. [02 each for Highly Skilled/ Un- Skilled]
Eligibility Criteria for Andaman & Nicobar State Sports Council Accountant and Other Jobs:
- Accountant: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline or Post- Graduate Degree.
- Computer Assistant/ Clerk: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree with Course in Computer Application and having good typing speed.
- DRM (Highly Skilled): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass or Matriculation or equivalent.
- DRM (Un- Skilled): Possess VIII Pass Certificate.
- Gen: as on last date of receipt of application.
- Accountant/ Computer Assistant/ Clerk: Not exceeding 40 years.
- DRM (Highly Skilled/ Un- Skilled): Not exceeding 30 years.
- OBC: Relaxation of 03 years.
- SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years.
- PWD & Others: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for Andaman & Nicobar State Sports Council Accountant and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Andaman & Nicobar State Sports Council Accountant and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary self- attested documents so as to reach to the Director of Sports and Youth Affairs, Andaman & Nicobar State Sports Council, Netaji Stadium, Port Blair on or before 07 November 2016 up to 04:00 PM.