Andaman Public Works Department invited application for recruitment to the post of Planning Assistant for Town & Country Planning Unit, CE’s Office, APWD, Port Blair. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 December 2013.
Andaman Public Works Department is the prime construction organization of the Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The department was set up in 1957 with a Single Division level establishment.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 December 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladak Division of J & K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division, Lakshadweep (only by Speed Post): 20 December 2013
• Name of the Post: Planning Assistant
• Total No. of Posts: 13
• Male candidate age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 10 December 2013.
• Female candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 10 December 2013.
• Relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India.
Bachelors Degree in Planning or Architecture from a recognized University or having passed AIIA examination conducted by Indian Institute of Architects & recognized by Council of Architecture or Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or having passed Part A & B Examination of Institution of Engineers (India) with minimum 1 year professional experience in Planning or Architecture or Civil Engineering.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 per month.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test followed by interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
• The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Certificates of Educational qualification, age proof, valid Employment Registration card, experience certificate, Community Certificate (ST / OBC of A&N Islands) and other testimonials in support of the candidature for the post and 2 passport size photograph should be sent to the Chief Engineer, Andaman Public Works Department, Nirman Bhawan, Port Blair latest by 10 December 2013.
• The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Planning Assistant”.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Medical Officer Posts
ESIC Hospital, J&K Recruitment 2018, Applications Invited for 7 Senior Resident and Other Posts
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, Notification Issued for 101 Senior Resident Posts
IASST Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 07 Electrician, Junior Engineer and Other Posts