Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Postman and Mail Guard. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 18 August 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 18 August 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18 August 2014
- Date & Time of examination: 24 October 2014 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Name of the Posts:
- Postman: 379 posts
- Mail Guard: 31 posts
Total No. of Posts: 410
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month
Candidate should be Matriculation examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 18 August 2014 for both posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC Categories candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee.
- Woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- All Female Candidates (OC/OBC/SC/ST), Male Candidates (SC/ST), All PH Candidates Both Male & Female (OC/OBC/SC/ST) and Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees.
- Male Candidates (OC/OBC) and Ex-servicemen (OC/OBC) have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee through "Sunayasam" in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana States listed in the Annexure.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through Website: www.appost.in
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.