Acharaya Ngranga Agricultural University Agricultural College(ANGRAU) invited applications for recruitment to the post for Teaching Associate for Agricultural Economics, Statistics & Maths, Agronomy , Crop Physiology, Gen. & Plant Breeding, Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry, Crop Physiology, Agricultural Engineering and Agronomy. The candidates eligible for the post can walk in for the interview on 13, 15 and 20 February 2016 as scheduled.
Advertisement No: A5/135/2017
Walk in Interview Date: 13, 15 and 20 February 2016
ANGRAU Vacancy Details:
- Teaching Associate(Agricultural Economics) – 1 Post
- Teaching Associate (Statistics & Maths) – 2 Posts
- Teaching Associate (Agronomy) – 2 Posts
- Teaching Associate (Crop Physiology) – 1 Post
- Teaching Associate (Gen. & Plant Breeding) -3 Posts
- Teaching Associate (Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry) -2 Posts
- Teaching Associate (Crop Physiology) -1 Post
- Teaching Associate (Agricultural Engineering) -1 Post
- Teaching Associate (Agronomy) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Associate Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Teaching Associate : candidate should have completed M.Sc (Agricultural) or after 4 Year B.Sc (Agriculture) or PhD in concerned discipline.
Teaching Associate (Crop Physiology) : candidate should have completed M.Sc (Agricultural)/ M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) Crop Physiology or after 4 Year B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or PhD in concerned discipline.
Selection Process for Teaching Associate Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Teaching Associate Posts:
Eligible candidates can walk in for the interview on 13 February at Agricultural College, baptala, on 15 at Agricultural College Mahanandi and on 20 February at Agricultural College, Rajamahendravaram.