Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India invited applications for recruitment of 13 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 5 July 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the posts:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Group ‘C’): 1
2. Cook (Group ‘C’): 3
3. Bootmaker (Group ‘C’): 1
4. Barber Group ‘C’ (Erstwhile Group 'D'): 1
5. MTS Safaiwala Group 'C' (Erstwhile Group 'D'): 3
6. MTS (Messenger) Group 'C' (Erstwhile Group 'D'): 1
7. MTS (Watchman) Group 'C' (Erstwhile Group 'D'): 1
8. Lascar, Group ‘C’ (Erstwhile Group 'D'): 1
9. MTS (Gardener) Group ‘C’ (Erstwhile Group 'D'): 1
Total no. of post: 13 Posts
• Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 for post no. 1 to 3.
• Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800 for post no. 4 to 9.
Candidate should be 10th passed, 12th passed or equivalent qualification, typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in the trade and should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of the equipment and boots
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on last date of receipt of application for all post.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application form signed and complete in all respect along with copies of age, caste, educational, technical and experience certificates, passport size photographs should be sent by ordinary post to the Commandant, Headquarters, Artillery Centre, PIN - 908800, C/o 56 APO within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.