Assam University has invited applications for the posts of Junior Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Attendant in the Department of Agricultural Engineering. The university has conducted the written and skill/practical test on 06 November 2019 to 08 November 2019. Interested candidates having requisite qualifications can appear for the test on the scheduled dates.
- Dates of Written and Skill/Practical test: 06 Nov 2019 to 08 Nov 2019
Assam University, Silchar Vacancy Details:
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Junior Technical Assistant and Other Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA): B.Tech./Diploma in the relevant subjects from any recognized Institute.
- Essential Qualifications: B.Tech./Three years of Diploma in the respective subjects with at least 03 years working experience.
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate Degree or 03 years diploma from any recognized University/Institute.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10th Passed or equivalent from any recognized board. Candidates must have working knowledge of computer applications.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years for Junior Technical Assistant, Not above 28 years for Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Attendant.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000/- consolidated per month (Junior Technical Assistant), Rs. 15,000/- consolidated per month (Laboratory Assistant) and Rs. 10,000/- per month for Laboratory Attendant
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–31 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Assam University, Silchar Jobs 2019
Interested candidates are required to appear in the written and Skill/practical test on 06 November 2019 to 08 November 2019 on or before 10:30 a.m. Candidates must be present along with application and self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates at the time of examination.