Kendriya Bhandar also known as Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative was established in 1963 as a welfare project for the benefits of Central Government employees and public. It invited applications from eligible aspirants for recruitment to the post of Assistant General Manager on deputation/ direct basis.
- Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager
- Number of Post: 1
- Method of Recruitment: Direct/ Deputation
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Duration of deputation/ probation: Two years (can be extended for one year at a time)
- Pay Scale: Rs 15040 -27680 (for direct recruitment)
Rs 16600-39100 + grade pay Rs 6600 (on deputation basis)
Last date for receipt of application forms: 3 February 2013
For Direct Recruitment
- Qualification: MBA or equivalent management degree from a recognized institution/ university
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in Material Management/ Marketing from a reputed firm
- Age limit: Below 40 years of age
On Deputation Basis
- Analogous post holder or officer in Group “A” service with 5 years of experience or officers having eight years service in Group A and B in Central/ State/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies/ Cooperative Societies.
- Desirable: MBA degree
- Age limit: 45 years
Applicants may be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the society.
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply must send their Curriculum Vitae with passport size photograph to the below mentioned address so as to reach within the specified time span:
E Wing, First Floor
Madangir Road, New Delhi- 110062
Applicants applying on deputation basis should also forward their vigilance clearance and ACR Dossiers for the last five years along with the application form.
Aspirants should also Read