Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IITDM), Kancheepuram, under Ministry of HRD, GoI is one amongst the premier IT design and manufacturing institutes in the country. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 1 (UR)
- Area: Electronics Engineering
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
Deadline for submission of filled-in application forms: 10 May 2013
- Aspirants should possess PhD degree with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a very good academic record.
- Job seekers must have research and development capabilities and their research work had been published in reputed journals and conference proceedings/ patents etc.
- Age Limit: The age of the applicants should not exceed 35 years.
Eligible applicants will be called to appear in personal interview to be held at the Institute.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs and should be paid through DD in the name of “The Registrar, IIITD & M Kancheepuram” payable at Chennai.
How to Apply
- Eligible jobs seekers can download the prescribed application form from the website of the institute
- Candidates should fill the application form and enclose the requisite documents such as certificates in support of age, education and experience.
- Applicants should send the completed application form along with relevant documents to the undersigned within the stipulated time span:
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing,
Off Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600127
To seek more details, please visit http://www.iiitdm.ac.in/