AIMS is one the largest networks of Management Institutes in the world. ATMA is a single window test for admissions to different post-graduation management programs. The institute has invited applications for admission to the session 2013.
Important Dates for admission at ATMA
- Closure of Registration- 07 February 2013
- Last date of reprint of application- 15 February 2013
- Paper Pencil Test- 17 February 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission at ATMA
The eligibility for the test would be as per AICTE guidelines and will vary from Institute to Institute.
Application Fee for admission at ATMA
How to Apply for admission at ATMA
Candidates can register online at www.atmaaims.com using their Personal Identification Number (PID) received from the ATMA Secretariat along with the date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
Candidates need to take Two Print out of application form after feeling it completely.
• Candidate should select a maximum of five participating institutes from the list available on the website and list the code numbers given against each institute.
• The roll number generated on the application form will also appear on the admit card and will be used for all the future test purpose.
•Candidates are required to download their Admit card from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com
• Two Latest passport size photograph should be affixed on the admit card (candidates copy and test centre copy)
Payment of Application Fee for admission at ATMA
• Candidates can download the form from website or can go to one of the fee collection center provided in the website and collect a copy of application form.
• The payment is accepted from the candidates from 12 December 2012 to 07 February 2013.
• Click on the payment gateway on the home page of the website for the registration fee of Rs. 1050/- using credit card or debit card.
• The payment Gateway charges for Debit card are 0.75% (plus service Tax) and credit card 2.4% (plus service Tax).
• Candidates can also make an online or net banking payment through any nearest bank using the details: AXIS Bank account: 068010100035918, Branch: Secunderabad, IFS Code: UTIB0000068, Beneficiary Name: Association of Indian Management Schools.
• Cash payment can also be done though some designated fee collection Centers (FCC). The list of FCCs is available on website.
• The candidates will get a personal identification number (PID) to his/ her e-mail ID from ATMA/AIMS.
For more details please visit their official website
Aspirants should also Read