ATMA Recruitment 2019 for 06 Block Technology and Assistant Technology Manager Posts
Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) Recruitment for Block Technology and Assistant Technology Manager Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 04 November 2019.
Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) is an autonomous institute under the Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal. It is situated in Cooch Behar District West Bengal. ATMA has invited applications for the posts of Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager. The interested candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04 November 2019. The last date for submission of online application (hard copy) is 08 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 04 November 2019
- Closing date for submission of hard copy application: 08 November 2019
Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) Vacancy Details:
- Block Technology Manager: 02 Posts
- Assistant Technology Manager: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Translator and Other Jobs:
- Block Technology Manager: Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Veterinary Sciences/AHD/Fisheries with Computer Skills with minimum 02 years field experience in Agriculture related activities.
- Assistant Technology Manager: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Economics/ Agriculture Marketing/Veterinary Sciences/ AHD/ Sericulture/Fisheries with 01 year of experience in respective fields.
Age limit: 21 – 45 years (Relaxation of age for 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates) Age relaxation is not applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates who belong to other states as they shall be treated as general candidates.
Remuneration: Consolidated Pay Rs. 30,000/- per month for Block Technology Manager and Rs. 25,000/- consolidated per month for Assistant Technology Manager
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 19 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for ATMA Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates can need to apply through the online process on or before 04 November 2019 and send their finally submitted online application along with self attested photocopies of all educational and experience certificate and other documents to The Project Director, ATMA Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture(Admin.) Agriculture Campus, Vivekananda Street, Cooch Behar-736101 West Bengal latest by 08 November 2019.