Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. invited applications for recruitment to the post of Jr. Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2014.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd was established in 1867 in Calcutta. Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 30 April 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Jr. Officer [CHA Operations]: 1 post
- Jr. Officer [Air Cargo Operations]: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.3-5 Lakhs per annum
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 35 years as on 31 March 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Graduation Degree in any discipline with 3 years experience in relevant field.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and /or personal interview
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application form complete in all respects along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and other testimonials should be reach by post/courier to Sr Manager (HR) Southern Region, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, 628, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai: 600 018 or by e-mail attaching the application format duly completed in all respect to email@example.com before 30 April 2014.