BCET Recruitment 2019 Job Notification: Beant College of Engineering & Technology (BCET), Gurdaspur, Punjab has invited applications for the 25 posts of Computer Operator, Lab Attendant and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 August 2019.
Adv. No. 3/2019
Last Date of Application: 28 August 2019
- Computer Operator-02
- Lab Attendant-12
- Library Assistant -01
- Computer Operator-Candidates should have PGDCA/BSc. in Information Technology/BSc. with Certificate Course in Computing.
- Lab Attendant-SSLC/ (Matriculation) or Equivalent, Preference for science candidates
- Peon-Candidates should have Middle Pass Minimum 55% marks or its equivalent with Punjabi from recognized School/Institution/Board of repute or its equivalent.
- Driver-Candidates should have Matriculation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Board of repute or its equivalent. 05 year of experience in Driving light or heavy Vehicle. Must possess a driving license and not convicted for any offence. Sewerman-Candidates should have Middle Pass Minimum 55% marks or its equivalent with Punjabi from recognized School/Institution/Board of repute or its equivalent.
- Library Assistant -Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Library Science & work experience of two years.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format so as to reach the office of the- Director, Beant College of Engineering & Technology, Village Bariar, Pathankot Road, Gurdaspur-143521 by 28 August 2019.