Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) invited applications for the post of Software Developer and other Posts on contractual basis for a period of three years. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 25 April 2017
BECIL Limited Vacancy Details
- Technical Project Manager- 01 Post
- Software Architect - 01 Post
- Hardware Architect- 01 Post
- Test Architect- 01 Post
- Software Developer-2 Posts
- Test and Validation Engineer-2 Posts
- PCB layout Engineer-1 Post
- Sr. Technician-1 Post
Educational Qualification for Software Developer and other Posts
- Technical Project Manager, Software Architect, Hardware Architect, Test Architect, Software Developer, Test and Validation Engineer, PCB layout Engineer - The candidate should have passed B.Tech, B.E in Electronics and Computers.
- Sr. Technician-1 - The candidate should have Diploma in Electronics/Communication.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Developer and Other Posts
Technical Project Manager- The candidate should have total 10 years of experience with 5 years in Set Top Box projects including hardware and software design, may need to travel extensively within India to work closely with EMS and design partners.
Software Architect, Hardware Architect and Test Architect- The candidate should have 10 years of experience in the related field.
Software Developer, PCB layout Engineer, Sr. Technician - 5 years of experience is required in the relevant field.
Test and Validation Engineer- The candidate should have 3 years of experience in the related field.
How to Apply for BECIL, Software Developer and Other Posts
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send at Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) A Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting BECIL BHAWAN, C-56/A-17, Sector-62 Noida (U.P.) 201307. The applications should reach by 25 April 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs