Bhartiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited invites applications from willing candidates for the posts of “Assistant Manager”. Applicants are advised to apply Online between 19/11/2013 to 09/12/2013 only through the Company’s website at www.brbnmpl.co.in..Bhartiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited(BRBNMPL) was established by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as its wholly owned subsidiary on 3rd February 1995 with a view to augmenting the production of bank notes in India to enable the RBI to bridge the gap between the supply and demand for bank notes in the country.
- Opening & Closing Date for Applying Online Application :19 November 2013 to 09 December 2013
- Payment of Fees in Online Mode : 19 November 2013 to 09 December 2013
- Tentative Date of Written Examination
which will be conducted “Online” at Selected Centers:25 January 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager
No. of Posts : 42 (FortyTwo). [06 – SC, 03 – ST, 11 – OBC and 22 – UR]
Educational Qualification & Experience (as on 1st November, 2013) :
For External candidates :
B.Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government-recognized Institute/ University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering. They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
For Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL) :
Should have passed in B.Tech / B.E / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognised University / Institute and should have put in atleast two years of service in the Company.
Should have passed Engineering Diploma in any discipline from a Government recognised University / Institute and should have put in atleast ten years of service in the Company.
i) All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised universities/institutions and course approved by the Govt. If grades are awarded instead of marks, applicants should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent so as to check the eligibility percentage. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
ii) Ex-Serviceman applicants should apply if they have post qualification experience of two years as per their eligible qualification as above in a Production/ Manufacturing unit only. For this a copy of the specific certificate on the letter head of the employer that they have worked in Production/Manufacturing Unit shall be required at the time of interview.
Age Limit (as on 1st November, 2013) &Relaxation :
Not more than 31 years (i.e Applicants born on or after 2 November 1982 are only eligible to apply)
Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
a) Upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of SC / ST applicants;
b) Upto a maximum of 3 years in respect of OBC( Non-creamy Layer) applicants;
Rs.300/- for all applicants.
Rs. Nil - SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants.
Pay Scale :
- Pay Band Rs.15050–41760 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5520/-.
- The selected candidates in Assistant Manager Grade will be placed on probation for a period of one year on a Pay of Rs.15050 + Grade Pay of Rs.5520 per month in the Pay Band of Rs.15050-41760.
- The initial gross monthly emoluments, including Dearness Allowance at Central Government rate (presently 90%) at the Basic Pay of Rs.20570/- (Pay + Grade Pay) is Rs.39000/- (approx.).
- In addition to the above, they are also eligible for food vouchers and conveyance allowance as per the rules of the Company.
- The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company.
- On satisfactory completion of Probation period, employee will be confirmed in the services of the Company.
- Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are required to only apply Online after carefully going through the instructions contained in the advertisement through the link provided on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. which will lead them to the application form and no other means/mode of application is acceptable.