Banaras Hindu University Job Notification: Banaras Hindu University has invited applications for the Postdoctoral Fellowship post. Interested candidates can apply for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2020.
The Banaras Hindu University-a premier Indian university invites applications for a number of postdoctoral fellowships for Foreign Nationals, PIO & OCI, as a follow up on its recent elevation as the Institutions of Eminence (IoE) by the Government of India (GOI).
- LastDate for offline submission of Application Banaras Hindu University: 30 May 2020
Banaras Hindu University Postdoctoral Fellowship Vacancy Details
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Postdoctoral Fellowship Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- PhD from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking) and a very good academic record throughout or a postdoctoral experience of three years from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking).
- Candidates have evidenced and independent research capability and have publications in high impact journals.
- Age limit: less than 35 years of age.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2020. The Persons are requested to create a PDF file with all the above documents and required details which could be sent to the Coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU at: email@example.com latest by 30 May 2020. The PDF application also to be copied to the concerned Director/Dean/Head of the Institute/Faculty/Department/Centre and the faculty member willing to host. The persons are advised to visit BHU official website, i.e. www.bhu.ac.in for more information.