National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) Job Notification: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) has invited applications for the Junior Special Education, Teacher and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIEPD (Divyangjan) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2020.
The NIEPD (Divyangjan), an auto. body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications, in the prescribed format, from the eligible candidates for the following posts to be filled by direct recruitment at NIEPD HQs, Model Special Education Centre, Noida, RC Noida, RC Kolkata and RC Navi Mumbai.
- LastDate for offline submission of Application NIEPD: 15 June 2020
NIEPD Junior Special Education, Teacher and other Vacancy Details
- Junior Special Education Teacher: 03 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor Grade-II: 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
- Home Visitor/Teacher: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant: 03 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Special Education, Teacher and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Junior Special Education Teacher (JSET): 1 a) Graduate and Diploma in Special Education (MR) or equivalent with two years experience of working with children with mentalretardation. (OR) b) B.Ed in Special Education (MR) (OR) c) B.R.S.(MR) with specialization in Special Education.
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) registration as personnel/professional in Special education (MR). Age Limit: 30 years.
- Statistical Assistant: Masters Degree in Statistics from recognized University. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Vocational Instructor Grade-II: 1). 10+2 pass with DVR (MR)/DVTE (MR). 2) Two years experience in Vocational Training & Rehabilitation in the field of mental retardation. 3) Valid Registration with RCI as professional/Personnel. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Principal: Post Graduate with Master Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed, Special Education (MR). Age Limit: 45 years.
- Home Visitor/Teacher: 1. Degree from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Junior Accountant: 1) B.Com.
2) Minimum three years of experience in Independently handling Establishment matters, Accounts/Cash of which minimum one year experience in Government or Semi Government Establishments. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Driver: Class 08th pass with heavy vehicle/light vehicle/running license from the competent authority with two years driving experience. He should be able to undertake minor repairs and attend to the maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles. Age Limit: 28 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for NIEPD (Divyangjan) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2020. Applications received after 15 June 2020 incomplete or not in prescribed format will not be considered.