Banaras Hindu University Job Notification: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for the Group A Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2018.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 29 June 2018
- Last date for Online Application Fee payment - 02 July 2018
- Last D ate for Application Forms PDF download - 04 July 2018
- Last date for Submitting Downloaded Application form along with the enclosures - 07 July 2018
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 32 Posts
- Medical Superintendent - 1 Post
- Senior Research Officer - 1 Post
- Jr. Research Officer - 3 Posts
- Maintenance Engineer - 1 Post
- System Manager - 1 Post
- Radiological Safety Officer - 1 Post
- Radiological Physicist - 1 Post
- Dy. Medical Superintendent - 3 Posts
- Medical Officer - 10 Posts
- Manager - 1 Post
- Executive Engineer - 1 Post
- Dy. Registrar - 7 Posts
- Assistant Information & Public Relations Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group A Posts
- Medical Superintendent - Post graduate medical qualification from a recognized Institution with 10 years Administrative experience.
- Senior Research Officer - MD/MS/MD/MS (Ayu.)/Ph.D. in Medical Sciences/M.Sc., Ph.D in Biological Sciences and experience of guiding Doctoral Research work. 8 years Research Experience after Ph.D in the field of Tissue Culture/Biochemistry/Immunology/Microbiology/Phytochemistry/Experimental Medicine/Pharmocology.
- Junior Research Officer - M.D./M.S./M.D./MS (Ay)/Ph.D. in Medical Sciences/M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biological Sciences and Ph.D. in the field of Tissue Culture/Biochemistry/Immunology/Microbiology/Phytochemistry/Experimental Medicine/Pharmacology.
- Maintenance Engineer (Senior) - B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg./Electronics Engg/ M.Sc.Computer Science/Physics (spl. electronics). or MCA preceded by Bachelor's Degree in Engg./Science(with Maths/ Statistics) with seven years experience OR Master Degree in Engg./Technology in Computer Science/Engg/Electronics with five years experience.
- System Manager - M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/B.E.(Comp.Sc.) with at least 55% of marks and 9 years experience of extensive programming and system management OR MCA/M.Tech.(Comp.Sc.) with 55% of marks and 8 years’ experience of extensive programming and system management OR M.Sc. in Mathematics or Physical Sciences/B.E. in non-Computer branch with 55% of marks and 10 years experience of Computer Programming and system management.
- Radiological Safety Officer - B.Sc. with Physics as one of the main subject. M.Sc. Physics with Dip.RP (AERB approved) OR M.Sc. Medical Physics (AERB approved) (3) Candidate must be eligible to work as R.S.O in RT Department as per AERB guidelines. 5 years’ experience as a Physicist or equivalent in Radiotherapy Department in a Medical College/Institute/Hospital/Centre.
- Radiological Physicist - B.Sc. with Physics a s one of the main subject. M.Sc. Physics with Dip.RP (AERB approved) OR M.Sc. Medical Physics (AERB approved). Candidate must be eligible to work as R.S.O in RT Department as per AERB guidelines and candidates who have passed after 2012 must have one year internship in a recognized well equipped Radiation Therapy Department (approved by AERB)
- Medical Officer- MBBS recognized by MCI, M.S./M.D. in the relevant field
- Dy. Medical Superintendent - MBBS recognized by MCI, MD/MS recognized by MCI in any clinical subject with 10 years administrative experience in a teaching hospital having minimum 500 beds.
- Manager - Masters’ in Hotel Management from a recognized Indian Universities / Institutions with at least 55% of marks and 5 years of experience at the managerial level in a big hotel chain of repute.
- Executive Engineer - Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 50% marks and 8 years experience as Assistant Engineer (10 years in case of Diploma Holders) in the relevant discipline: 20147, 20174
- Deputy Registrar - Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade or B in the UGC seven point scale and Nine years’ of experience as a Assistant Professor in a college or a University with experience in educational administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education OR Five years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Assistant Information & Public Relations Officer - Master Degree in any subject with at least 55% of marks and postgraduate Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Public Relations or in any other area of the Mass Communication. 5 years experience of working in the media including audio visual media.
How to Apply for the BHU Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 29 June 2018 and send the print out of applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the Registrar, (Recruitment & Assessment Cell), Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi -221005 on or before 07 July 2018.
Application Fee for BHU Jobs:
Rs. 1000/- (No application fees for of SC, ST and PwDs categories)