Directorate of Research, Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi invited applications for recruitment to Research Associate, Field Assistant, Fisherman and SRF Posts.The candidates eligible for the post can appear for the walk-in-interview on 19 June 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview- 19 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate- 03
- Field Assistant- 01
- SRF (Network Project on Organic)- 01
- SRF (PPV & FR Project)-01
- SRF (IPNI)- 01
- SRF (FASAL)- 01
- SRF (Water Agriculture Livelihood Security)- 01
- Research Associate (Precision Farming Development Center Project) -01
- Research Associate- Rs. 23,000/- + HRA for non Ph.D and Rs. 23,000/- + HRA for Ph.D
- SRF- Rs. 16,000/- + HRA other than Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Rs. 18,000/- + HRA for Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Field Assistant- Rs. 15,000/-
- Fisherman- Rs.10,000/-
- Research Associate- Ph.D in relevant subject or Master’s degree in the relevant field with first division and at least to years of experience as evidenced from fellowship/Associateship/training/ other engagements. Published research papers will be desirable
- SRF- Master’s degree in the relevant field
- Field Assistant- B.Sc. trained in fisheries/B.F.Sc.
- Fisherman-Professional fisherman/ Fisherman having experience in plumbing
- SRF- 40 years
- SRF and others- 35 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 19 June 2015 along with other necessary documents.