It is very important for every aspirant to understand the paper pattern of BITSAT-2015. BITSAT is conducted for the admission to different engineering courses at the various campuses of BITS. The paper pattern of the exam will allow the aspirants to get an idea about the BITSAT 2015 Online Tests. The test will completely be based on the Class XI and XII Syllabus as per the NCERT. BITSAT will be a computer based test with multiple choice questions and along with the physics, chemistry and mathematics, there will be a test of English to check the proficiency of the candidate in the subject. Candidates can check the BITSAT-2015 Exam Pattern below.
BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
- The online test will be of 3 hours duration.
- The exam comprises of one section for each subject i.e. there will be total four sections in the paper.
- All questions will be of objective type/multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- The computer is programmed in such a way that a candidate cannot mark more than one answer.
- Every correct answer carries 3 marks
- Every incorrect answer will be awarded -1 mark
- Candidates can skip a question and can answer it later or at the end of the exam.
- The total number of questions in BITSAT 2015 will be 150 questions
- There is no section wise time limit for the test. Candidates can answer any questions at any instant of time. Candidates can choose any of the sections to answer and can also edit their previous answers within the exam duration.
- Any candidate capable of answering the 150 question within the specified time can attempt an additional 12 questions (four each from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry only).
- Candidates who choose to answer these extra 12 questions will not be able to go to the actual BITSAT exam to change any of the 150 answers completed previously.
- All questions and instructions will be in English
- Candidates will be given different papers as the questions will be randomly selected from a large database by the computer.