For admission to all the programmes except B. Pharm. (Hons.):
- Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- Admission to all the programmes is subject to the conditions given below.
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2015 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2014 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2015 test. If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed 12th examination in 2013 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2015. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2015.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2015. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12thexamination, as mentioned above.
- Direct Admission to Board Toppers:
- First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2015 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2015 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Further details about this scheme will be available at BITS website by May 20th, 2015.