Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has invited applications for Experience Professional in various cadre and location across India. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 June 2018
BPCL Vacancy Details
- Chemical Engineers (Petrochemicals/ Refineries)
- Project Construction Leader
- Project Construction Engineer - Multiple Disciplines
- Inspection Engineer
- Health, Safety & Environment (Hse) Officer
- Agriculturist/Biomass Supply Chain In-Charge
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- Hr Analytics
- Sap Hr
- Quality Assurance
- Company Secretary
- Official Language Implementation
Eligibility Criteria for Experienced Professional Posts
- Chemical Engineers (Petrochemicals/ Refineries), Project Construction Leader, Project Construction Engineer - Multiple Disciplines, Inspection Engineer- Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Health, Safety & Environment (Hse) Officer - Post-Graduate Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment with minimum 60% aggregate percentage and must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
How to apply for BPCL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through online mode on or before 27 June 2018. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.