B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan, (Sonepat) Haryana invited applications for the posts of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director UGC-HRDC, Section Officer , UGC-HRDC, Assistant, Clerk-cum-DEO, Library Attendant and Technical Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2015.
Last Date of Application: 06 November 2015
B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor - 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 16 Posts
- Director UGC-HRDC - 01 Post
- Section Officer UGC-HRDC - 01 Post
- Assistant - 02 Posts
- Clerk-cum-DEO - 02 Posts
- Library Attendant - 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant - 02 Posts
- Associate Professor- 37,400-67,000+ 9,000
- Assistant Professor - 15,600-39,100+6,000
- Director UGC-HRDC - Rs.9300-34800+3600GP
- Section Officer UGC-HRDC - Rs. 5200-20200+1900GP
- Assistant-Rs.9300 - 34800+3600GP
- Clerk-cum-DEO - Rs. 5200-20200+1900GP
- Library Attendant - Rs. 5200-20200+1900GP
- Technical Assistant- Rs. 9300-34800+4000GP
Eligibility Criteria for B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs:
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D degree in the concerned/allied/ relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory for appointment at the entry level of Assistant Professor, subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, coursework and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations, and so adopted by the State Government vide letter no. 7/66-2003 CIV (3) dated 17.07.2009 (Appendix III).
- Director UGC-HRDC- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications in refereed journals.
For more details on educational qualification, click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 06 November 2015.