Bundelkhand University Announced MPhil Admission through Entrance Test
Bundelkhand University invited application for admission to MPhil programme in various subjects through entrance test. Read to find details here
Bundelkhand University was set up in 1975 and is one of the preferred destinations of youth to pursue higher education. The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MPhil programme in various subjects through entrance test for academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programmes
Subjects offered: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths, Management, Library & Information Science, Education, Economics, Tourism, Social Work, Environmental Science and Sociology
- Last date for submission of online application form: 22 April 2013
- Issue of OMR Admission forms from the University Cash Counter ends on: 22 April 2013
- Deadline to receive hard copy of Online Admission forms/OMR of Admission Forms at the University: 30 April 2013
- Last date to submit Online Admission forms /Issue of OMR Admission Forms from the University Cash Counter (with late fee of Rs 600): 30 April 2013
- Deadline for receipt of the print-out of Online Admission forms/ OMR of Admission Forms at the University: 7 May 2013
- Entrance Test conducts: 21 May 2013
- Applicants must possess Master degree in relevant subjects from the University/ Institution.
- Candidates appearing/ appeared in final year qualifying degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in an entrance test to be held by the University at Jhansi, Lucknow and Delhi.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1100 (Rs 550 for SC & ST) and can be paid through one of following modes:
- SBI Net Banking
- Credit/ Debit Card/ATM card
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can get the information bulletin and application form from the university’s cash counter.
- Moreover, aspirants can fill the application form online at the website of University.
- Applicants are required to attach necessary documents with duly filled Application form (OMR Based)/ hard copy of online application form with online fee receipt.
- Candidates must send application form along with all enclosures so as to reach to following address by registered post within stipulated time span:
Admission Cell – 2013
Room No104 Administrative Block
Jhansi - 284 128
For more information, visit official website of the University https://www.bujhansi.org/