Cabinet Secretariat (CS), Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned vacancies of “Programmer” (General Central Service, Grade ‘B’, Gazetted Non- Ministerial) on Deputation Basis (Promotion/ Deputation including short term contracts). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 August 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 22 August 2014
Details of Posts
Programmer: 03 Posts
Officers of Central/ State Govt./ Universities/ Research Institutions/ PSU/ Semi- Govt./ Autonomous Organization :
• Holding analogous post on regular basis; OR
• With two years regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 10,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- in eight years of service.
• Departmental ‘Data Processing Assistant (Garde ‘B’) with two years regular service can also be considered.
• Possess below mentioned Educational Qualification :
1. Master Degree or Bachelor Degree (in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Technology) from the recognized university or Institution.
2. Two years of experience of Electronics Data Processing Work including actual Programming.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The Maximum Age Limit for the appointment on Deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of C.R. dossier containing CRs/ APARs for the last 05 (five) years, Vigilance/ Administrative Clearance certificate, Integrity certificate, Cadre clearance, statement showing major/ minor penalties (if any) during the last 10 (ten) years or other relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. (if reqd.) with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Office of Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi” within 22 August 2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts