The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) along with the Centre for Assessment, Evaluation and Research (CAER) is going to organise an International Conference on Assessment in Delhi-NCR on 28 and 29 April 2014.
The conference -- 'Global trends in largescale assessments' is designed to disseminate information on education assessment and related global best practices to educators across India and the globe.
The objectives of this two-day Conference are:
• Disseminating key ideas and practices on assessment in India and the globe
• Strengthening existing assessment practices and provide a platform to showcase these to a larger audience
• Promoting collaborations, partnerships and educational alliances specifically in the field of assessments
• Introducing and promoting emerging ideas and practical implications of educational assessments
• Promoting the use of ICTs and technological innovations in education assessments
CBSE 10th Date sheet 2019: Analysis & Exam Preparation Tips
CBSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2019: Exam Dates, Timings, Subject Code, Preparation Tips
CBSE Class 10, 12 Exam Pattern likely to change from 2020: Know the probable changes here
CBSE Class 10 Compartment Result 2018: Options for Students Who Failed the Exam