The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) along with the Centre for Assessment, Evaluation and Research (CAER) is going to organise an International Conference on Assessment in Delhi-NCR on 28 and 29 April 2014.
The conference -- 'Global trends in largescale assessments' is designed to disseminate information on education assessment and related global best practices to educators across India and the globe.
The objectives of this two-day Conference are:
• Disseminating key ideas and practices on assessment in India and the globe
• Strengthening existing assessment practices and provide a platform to showcase these to a larger audience
• Promoting collaborations, partnerships and educational alliances specifically in the field of assessments
• Introducing and promoting emerging ideas and practical implications of educational assessments
• Promoting the use of ICTs and technological innovations in education assessments
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
CBSE Class 10 Compartment Result 2018: Options for Students Who Failed the Exam
What for those who failed in the CBSE 12th Compartment Exams 2018?
JEE, NEET 2019: Unique question paper for each candidate; what would be the effects and benefits?
CBSE refutes news of 50% students getting more marks after re-evaluation; know the true facts