CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2019: Check Question Paper of Information Technology
Download question paper of CBSE Class 10 Information Technology board exam 2019.
CBSE Class 10th Information Technology Board exam 2019 was held today (i.e., March 2, 2018) from 10:30 AM to 12.30 PM. Many students appeared for this exam. In this article, you will get question paper of CBSE Class 10th Information Technology Board exam 2019. This paper will be helpful for the students who are going to appear for this exam in the future.
Some portion from the question paper of CBSE Class 10th Information Technology
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections :
1. Section A
- Multiple choice questions/Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
2. Section B
- Long answer/Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Attempt any 10 questions (1 mark each):
1. We really enjoyed ___ on the trip to Manali last month.
2. My house is a _____ two-bedroom flat in Mayur Lok.
3. SoundSentry is designed to help users with ____ impairments.
4. ISP stands for ______.
5. _____ can be used to break continuous text to one or more sentences.
6. _____ can be used for inserting information at the top of each page automatically.
7. On selecting ____ the first character in all the words of the selected sentences will be converted to Capital Letter.
8. Conditional formatting is available under ____ group in Home tab.
9. Chart option is available in ____ group under the Insert tab.
10. A ____ software provides the user an electronic version of a calendar.
11. Print option is available under ____ men
12. Calendar software allows the user to ____ to other users' meeting request.
All the questions are available in the PDF.