CBSE Class 12 Accountancy question paper 2012 Set-2
Find CBSE Board Exam 2012 Class XII Accountancy Question Paper (Set-2). This CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Question Paper 2012 (Set -2) will help you to get the information about the questions and the latest pattern that how questions are being framed.
Solve 2012 CBSE-Accountancy Question Paper (Set-2) given here.
1. Name the financial statement prepared by a Not-For-Profit Organisation on accrual basis.
2. State the provisions of Indian Partnership Act regarding the Payment of remuneration to a partner for the services rendered.
3. For which share of Goodwill a partner is entitled at the time of his retirement?
4. Stale any two occasions on which a firm can be reconstituted.
5. Give any one advantage for the redemption of debentures by purchase in the open market?
To get complete question paper Click Here