CBSE Class 12 Accountancy board exam 2017 was held today (i.e. 29th March 2017) from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Time allotted to read the complete question paper was 15 minutes i.e. from 10:15 AM to 10:30 AM. The examination began at 10:30 AM and continued till 1:30 PM.
The duration of the paper was 3 hours and it carried a total of 80 marks.
Format of CBSE Class12 Accountancy question paper 2017
In CBSE Class12 Accountancy question paper, there were,
• Two parts, Part A and Part B
• Part A was compulsory for all
• Part B has two options – Financial Statements Analysis (Option 1) and Computerized Accounting (Option 2)
Student had to attempt only one of two options in part B.
Marks Distribution of CBSE Class12 Accountancy Board Exam 2017 Question Paper
There were 17 questions in part A (i.e. 1 to 17), in which
• Question number 1 to 6 carried one marks
• Question number 7 to 10 carried three marks
• Question number 11 and 12 carried four marks
• Question number 13 to 15 carried six marks
• Question number 16 and 17 carried eight marks
There were 6 questions in part B (i.e. 18 to 23), in which
• Question number 18 and 19 carried one marks
• Question number 20 and 22 carried four marks
• Question number 23 carried six marks
Same numbers of questions with similar weightage were present in option 1 and option 2 of Part B.
Students’ feedback on CBSE Class12 Accountancy Board Exam 2017 Question Paper
Most of the students pointed out that the question paper was difficult. Some questions in 1 mark and 7 marks were asked from unexpected topics. Some CBSE school teachers also backed this opinion of the students. Most of the students were unhappy and unsatisfied with the way CBSE Class12 Accountancy 2017 question paper was set.
Analysis of other ongoing CBSE class 12 board exam papers
Other important articles you may like
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.