CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper (Set-1), given here
1. What is meant by issue of debentures as a collateral security?
2. What rate of interest the company pays on calls - in advance if, it has not prepared its own Articles of Association?
3. Give the journal entry to distribute ‘workman Compensation Reserve' of 60,000 at the time of retirement at Sajjan. when there is no claim against it. The firm has three partners Rajat, Sajjan and Kavita.
4. What is meant by Securities Premium
5. Name the account which is opened to credit the share or profit of die deceased partner, till the time of hi death to his Capital account.
|To Get The Complete Question Paper, Click Here|