Get the CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Term 1 2011 issued in favour of the students by CBSE. This will provide you the idea that what type of Questions will be framed in Exam and from what topics. You will get in familiar with the pattern in which the Question Paper is set exclusively for Summative Assessments. Get in touch with the Sample Paper as much as possible and deduce your own method of Success.
The under given are a few Questions from this Sample Paper.
- The value of ‘G’ on the surface of earth is 6.67 × 10–11 Nm2/kg2. What will be its value on the surface of the moon?
- How do check dams help in increasing ground water level?
- Can an object be accelerated if it is moving with constant speed? Justify your answer with an example.
- What happens to an animal cell when it is placed in a very dilute external medium? Why?
- What is intercropping? How are crops selected for intercropping?