Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invited application for recruitment to the post of Group ‘A’ Academic & Other Officers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 February 2104. Refer the below link for details.
• Opening Date for Registration: 23 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 28 February 2014
• Last date of receipt of print out: 17 March 2014
Details of Posts
• Assistant Professor & Joint Director: 02 Posts
• Assistant Professor & Deputy Director: 01 Post
• Assistant Professor & Assistant Director: 21 Posts
• Deputy Director (Training): 01 Post
• Deputy Director (Assessment & Evaluation): 01 Post
• Assistant Director (Assessment & Evaluation): 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 28 Posts
Maximum Age Limit
• Assistant Professor & Joint Director: 45 Years
• Assistant Professor & Deputy Director: 40 Years
• Assistant Professor & Assistant Director: 35 Years
• Deputy Director (Training): 40 Years
• Deputy Director (Assessment & Evaluation): 40 Years
• Assistant Director (Assessment & Evaluation): 35 Years
• For All Posts Except Deputy Director (Training): Master’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent Grade-B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute and NET/SLET or equivalent or Doctorate Degree and/or Academic work/publication
• Deputy Director (Training): Master’s Degree in Management/Personnel Management discipline with a minimum of 55% or its equivalent Grade- B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute and also qualified NET/SLET or equivalent OR Doctorate Degree.
• For Male Unreserved and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500
• For Women candidates of Unreserved and OBC Candidates: Rs. 250
• For SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen Candidates: NIL
The Application fee should be submitted by online mode or through demand draft issued by any nationalized bank on or after the date of advertisement and drawn in favour of the “Secretary, CBSE” payable at Delhi only.
How To Apply
The candidates have to apply onlihne for the respective posts between 23 January to 28 February and submit the application.
Duly signed Print-out of online application along with a recent color photograph and self-attested copies of all documents in support of eligibility of the applied post and Demand Draft (in case of offline payment) must reach to Sh. Ram Shankar, Assistant Professor & Joint Director (GA&E), ‘Shiksha Sadan’, Academics, Research, Training & Innovation Wing, 17, Rouse Avenue, Near ITO, Opposite National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi-110002, ONLY through Speed/Registered post. The last date of receipt is 17 March 2014.
Click to the below link for more information.