Centre for Evolutionary and Integrative Biology (CEIB), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for the post of Project Fellows and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 31 May 2017
CEIB, Thiruvananthapuram Details
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
- Project Fellows (Junior/Senior) – 04 Posts
- Lab Manager for Physiology Lab – 01 Post
- Data Analyst– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Fellows and Other Posts
- Research Associate – M.Sc degree in Zoology / Integrative Biology and Consistent academic record with NET qualification. Those candidates who have no NET qualification will also be considered
- Project Fellows (Junior/Senior) – M.Sc degree in Zoology / Integrative Biology, Consistent academic record with or without NET qualification.
- Lab Manager for Physiology Lab – M.Sc degee in Zoology
- Data Analyst– M.Sc Bioinformatics/Computer Science with consistent academic record.
How to apply for CEIB Thiruvananthapuram, Project Fellows and Other Posts
Interested candidates can send application on plain paper with CV and copies of certificates to the Hon. Director, CEIB, University of Kerala, Kariavattom P.O 695581, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 31st May 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs