1. In a Class of 41 Children, Saurabh's rank is eight from the top. Mamta is seven ranks below Saurabh. What is Mamta's rank from the botton ?
2. Starting from Point X, Joy walked 15 metres towards the West. He 15 meters towards the West. He turned left and walked 20 meters. He took another left and walked left and walked for another 12 metres. How far is Joy from point X if he faces North ?
(B) 15 m
(C) 32 m
(D) 3 m
(E) None of these
3. '2' is subtracted from each even digit and '1' is added to each odd digit in the following will be the difference of the second digit from the right and the third digit from the left of the new number thus formed ?
4. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the words can be formeds with the letters ADMIN using each letter only once in each word ?
(All the four letters to be used in the words).
(E) More than three
5. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word REGULATION each of Which has as many letters between then(in both forward and backword directions) in the word, as they have between them in the English alphabetical series ?
Click on the link below to download the complete paper with answers